This job is no longer available
Junior Python Developer - £35,000 - London
My client is an award winning, globally leading Digital Agency based in London.
They require a Junior Python Developer to join their in-house team. You will be responsible for delivering and supporting the development of both internal and external web tools. This is a great opportunity for a Junior Python Developer who is looking for rapid career progression. The client is looking for a Junior Python Developer to work with the latest cutting edge technologies.
- Work with the technical team to develop systems, including extending the client's current API and working to develop a cutting edge set of web tools.
- Maintain and add new functions to the existing sites.
- Communicate efficiently with the rest of the team to produce a coherent set of results.
- 2+ years of experience developing in Python.
- Experience working with Django desirable.
- A good understanding of RESTful web services.
- Experience with real-time technologies such as node.js would be highly desirable.
This is a great opportunity for a Junior Python Developer who is looking for rapid career progression and looking to work with the latest cutting edge technologies. My client is offering a basic salary of up to £35,000 with bonus and extensive benefits.
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Jasper Paterson at Salt either by email: email@example.com