Ad Ops Associate
Ad Ops Associate
My client is an international network at a very exciting stage looking for an ad ops associate to join their talented team. You will support their ad tech specialists in day to day tasks whilst working closely with the sales, publishing and technical teams.
This is an excellent opportunity for development and career progression.
Ad Ops Associate responsibilities
- Knowledge using a recognised third party Ad server such as DART
- Online Advertisements - Amending techniques
- Strong customer focus and professionalism with strong communication and presentation skills
- Work closely with sales, publishing and technical teams to create custom targeting solutions and strategic insights for key advertisers.
- Build and analyze large data sets and be able to present and interpret its interdependency or correlations
- Build and maintain strong business relationship with advertisers
Ad Ops Associate Skills:
- Holds a mathematical degree or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience using a recognised ad serving system such as DART would be a distinct advantage
- Proficient user of Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- Be analytical, attentive to detail and strong numerical sense
- Works well as part of a team
- Positive can-do attitude
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate will receive a salary of up to 30,000 basic, pension and excellent benefits with excellent scope for career progression.
Keywords: Ad ops associate, Ad Ops Exec, Graduate, Web Specialist, Advert Deployment, Dart, DFP, Digital Web Traffic, Analytics, Adobe Site Catalyst, Google Analytics, Omniture, Ad Operations, HTML, SEO, CSS, XML, CMS, London.
Please apply through this portal or feel free to contact Lara Sheldrake on 0207 928 2525 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion about this or other strategic level digital roles our team is recruiting for.
Recommend a Friend.
We offer the New iPad for any successful referrals. If you know of anyone who would be suitable for our vacancies, please pass on my details. Terms and conditions apply.