This job is no longer available
Head of Ad Ops
My client, a leading global video advertising network, is currently looking for a heavy weight Head of Ad Ops to head up their London office. As Head of Ad Ops you will be working closely with new and existing clients to set up, deliver/ optimise highly technical digital advertising campaigns and grow the ad ops team beneath you.
Head of Ad Ops Responsibilties:
- Being part of the core product team to continually develop the technology and work with key partners within the programmatic space
- Training the sales team on new and product roll outs
- Offer consultative ideas to the Sales team for pitching new business, improving campaign performance and maintaining client relationships
- Provide information regarding availability of inventory and alternatives uses for it
- Managing a medium sized talented team of operational and analytical individuals
- Working closely with the technical team to deliver onsite support for clients
- Overseeing all reporting and analysis of campaigns
- Being a senior member of the company with a view to growing a team beneath you
- Leadership knowledge of RTB: technologies and tactics
- Experience leading a global team with a demonstrated track record of exceeding team goals
- Understanding of real-time bidding, DSPs/SSPs/DMPs, ad exchanges etc. is a bonus
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills
- BA/BS degree, Master degree preferred
Please apply through this portal or feel free to contact Lara Sheldrake on 0207 928 2525 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion about this or other strategic level digital roles our team is recruiting for.
Recommend a Friend.
We offer the New iPad for any successful referrals. If you know of anyone who would be suitable for our vacancies, please pass on my details. Terms and conditions apply.