This job is no longer available
Head of Client Services
My client is looking for a person who is passionate about digital marketing and exprinece with RTB. You will be using the latest technology and continue to be a leader in the industry, improvising performance as audiences evolve in delivering brand advertising across every device and online medium.
Head of Client Services Responsibilties:
- Accountability for relationship with head of digital discussions
- Overall responsibility for campaign performance
- Proactively be an advocate for 360 feedback from key stakeholders
- Supply strategic planning and client roadmaps
- Ensure roadmaps are delivered and implemented to achieve growth. (commercial/clients)
- Allocate work within the team
- Source new clients/Grow existing clients
Head of Client Services Requirements:
- Leadership knowledge of RTB: technologies, tactics and competitor platform landscape
- Analytical skills as demonstrated on clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Time management and organisational skills when managing a team
- Degree or relevant qualifications for the role
Please apply through this portal or feel free to contact Lara Sheldrake on 0207 928 2525 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion about this or other strategic level digital roles our team is recruiting for.
Recommend a Friend.
We offer the New iPad for any successful referrals. If you know of anyone who would be suitable for our vacancies, please pass on my details. Terms and conditions apply.