This job is no longer available
KS1 & KS2 Primary Teacher Kirklees
Randstad education is the UK market leader, helping teaching and support staff find roles within education. Our partner schools have requirements for both temporary and permanent roles varying from day to day last minute emergency cover, through to full time permanent roles. We are looking for teachers specialising in KS1 & KS2.
You will Have;
QTS or NQT status
- Have a level of practical experience that can be demonstrated
- Have a knowledge of the current curriculum
- Have outstanding behaviour and classroom management
- Enthusiasm and a passion to extend and improve a child's learning and development
You must be able to demonstrate the ability to;
- Inspire children to be curious and use their imagination in learning
- Provide an ambitious and adventurous curriculum
- Be resilient, flexible and able to respond to change quickly and effectively
- Embody the vision of the school
- Commit to working in a whole school team; where positive relationships are built & maintained with pupils, colleagues, carers and parents
The School? The Child?
We are currently looking to fill vacancies at Primary schools in Leeds, for KS1 & KS2 teachers. Schools accommodate a varying mix of pupils from a range of academic, economical and social backgrounds, we need someone with a flair for teaching who isn't afraid to embrace an innovative and creative approach to the National Curriculum.
You must be able to provide references for the last full 2 years.
To apply, please email a copy of your CV or call the Leeds office on 0113 246 2500.