Technical Platform Manager
Technical Platform Manager - DSP - London - £55,000
Our client, a demand side platform (DSP) with their proprietary technical Marketing Operating platform powers the marketing practice for thousands of brands.
The Platform Solutions Manager manages a team of analysts who work with clients to implement a bespoke campaign and generate the best return on investment using their own algorithm based platform.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Platform Solutions Manager include:
- Build a team of Platform Specialists
- Monitor and manage all aspects of daily client performance
- Establish a consistent and collaborative presence and act as the primary point of contact for assigned clients; escalate, track and solve client issues
- Become resident expert at using the media trading platform
- Provide inputs and thought leadership around campaign design, including requirements for success and optimal use of the platform to achieve client goals
- Implement and launch campaigns on platform to ensure alignment with all requirements, constraints, and objectives
- Guide client to execute and oversee day-to-day yield management across all campaigns and supply sources, including performance monitoring, identifying and implementing enhancements, issue identification and escalation
Key attributes of the Platform Solutions Manager include:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of experience in online advertising account management, marketing consulting and/or brand management or yield optimisation
- Strong communication skills; personable; charismatic
- Experience with marketing campaign design, campaign management, and analysis preferred
- Experience with optimisation through a bid management platform such as SEM preferred
- Knowledge of the online media business and underlying technology and research.
- Strong analytical skills. Must be comfortable with MS Excel, data analysis, and internet technologies
- Strong ability to create and build relationships. Demonstrated track record of success and established relationships.
Please apply through this portal or feel free to contact Lara Sheldrake on 0207 928 2525 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion about this or other strategic level digital roles our team is recruiting for.
Recommend a Friend.
We offer the New iPad for any successful referrals. If you know of anyone who would be suitable for our vacancies, please pass on my details. Terms and conditions apply
Key Skills: Campaign optimisation, DSP, technology, campaign management, bid management, MS Excel, Yield Optimisation.