This job is no longer available
We're looking for an Operations Analyst to join the team in West London Middlesex, and would conisder candidates who have recently graduated if they have the skills set requried.
The role itself will give you experience on platforms and systems which are fairly unique in their application and certainly expand on any previous experience and/or knowledge that you have in a technical field.
You will be reporting to the Operations Manager.
Being a party of this will mean you will be able to easily interact and engage with members of the team at all levels, you will be included in weekly meetings that share the business growth and success and you will be encouraged to build working relationships across different teams.
You may be required to do some form of on call function on the platforms that you maintain.
- Architecture and application support driving towards operational stability and overall performance of Neolane and Data Warehouse on a 1st level.
- Day to day monitoring of alerts generated from the Neolane and Data Warehouse platform and/or systems.
- Ensuring that all datafeeds are working correctly across all systems and that automated systems are functioning as required.
- Ability to react proactively as a result of alerts and monitoring to prevent major service impacts on the service
- Identifying and suggesting improvements and efficiencies.
- Support of Root Cause Analysis, while actively supporting senior technical and operational staff as required.
- Participation in overall Operational Strategy and the organisations Development activities.
- SQL (MS SQL ideally)
Ideal but not essential requirements
- ECMA Script for XML (E4X)
- Windows Server
- Workflow management (CRM systems)
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate will receive a salary between £30,000 - £35,000
Keywords: Operations Analyst, SQL, Data, Systems, XML,Web & Mobile, Media, Ecommerce, Project Coordinator, Telecoms, Telecommunication, Operations, Documentation, Agile, Brand, Design Agency, Production & Design Agency, Product, Marketing, content management systems, software development, web development, Brand, Branding, Brand Development, Media