This job is no longer available
A rapidly growing, multi-award winning company with an impressive client base is looking for a Digital Designer to bring a creative influence to a team working with prominent clients across varied projects.
The company fosters innovation, encouraging their creatives to interact with clients and their brands, whilst bringing something fresh and exciting to their digital design.
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Digital and Print Designer working with international brands.
The digital and print designer will be joining an experienced team, taking on a client facing position, working with a variety of projects to cover the design and artworking of print and digital materials.
The company is looking for a highly creative digital and print designer, with strong motivation, good team work and confidence in liaising with clients.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Digital and Print Designer include:
- Design and artwork of digital and print materials
- Working to creative and client brand guidelines
- Client contact and relationship building
- Design for websites, HTML emails and interactive PDF's
- Development of Flash materials
Key attributes of the Digital and Print Designer include:
- Experience in digital and print design for prominent brands
- Strong creative process and implementation of new ideas
- Confident in Flash, HTML and Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of website design and build process
- Strong experience in a client facing role
- HTML5 and AfterEffects knowledge beneficial
The salary offered is £30k per annum, within a growing creative company, offering support and capacity for career progression. The company has a strong team focus with regular contact and social events, rewarding their passionate and creative staff.
To apply for the Digital and Print Designer role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or call +44 207 928 2525
Key Skills: Digital Design, Web Design, Print Design, Flash, HTML design, Dreamweaver, Full Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop, Banner Campaigns, Landing Page Design, Web Page Template Development, CSS, HTML5, AfterEffects