This job is no longer available
JD Edwards Consultant- Supply Chain Management
£60000- £75000 + Bonus
My client is a global consultancy firm and is looking for an experience JDE SCM consultant to join their Oracle Solution Practice in London.
- Determine the scope, consolidate requirements, develop core process design and act as a JDE SCM Solutions Consultant, implement and support.
- Support business development activities by participating in proposal preparation and solution presentation activities
- Coordinate/work with offshore delivery team
- 2-3 full lifecycle implementation experience as Functional Consultant/Solution Architect focusing on JDE SCM
- An excellent knowledge of SCM Modules - Logistics, Procurement, Advanced Pricing and Inventory
- Should have knowledge of all DMAAI's, branch plant constants and configurations
- Experience of Implementation / upgrade projects
- Ability to provide time bound resolutions to all sales, purchase and inventory integrities
- Must have demonstrated expertise in modelling and documenting business processes
- Must have the ability to lead team discussions, solicit input, and facilitate decisions in professional manner
- Knowledge of Transportation and Warehouse Management will be a huge plus
Apply with your updated CV for immediate interview or for more information contact Atif Khan on 02079282525