This job is no longer available
Android Developer - London - 3 Month Rolling Contract
My client is an innovative start up with a casual environment. They provide their customers with custom built Mobile applications. They have a range of high profile clients, giving the successful Android developer exposure to a range of different projects.
The Role and Requirements
As an Android developer, you will be involved in the end-to-end development of bespoke mobile applications. You will have the opportunity to put your own ideas across and drive the direction of the project.
The successful Android developer will require the following skills;
- At least 1 years commercial experience in Android development
- Commercial Android app releases on Google Play
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of the latest Android OS
- Proven experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience integrating with RESTful web service APIs