This job is no longer available
This Big 4's Transfer Pricing practice is a dynamic and successful area of the business. With a constantly changing and increasingly high-profile field, they can offer a surprisingly broad range of quality career paths to ambitious people.
They are currently recruiting a number of Assistant Managers to join the successful Transfer Pricing (TP) team across the country. The TP team advises multinational clients in developing and implementing economically supportable transfer prices, document policies and outcomes and respond to tax authority challenges.
This is primarily a tax role but combines aspects of corporate tax, transfer pricing and business advisory and is ideally suited to a candidate looking for a wide ranging and challenging role that involves advising clients at the highest level. TP is a priority growth area for the firm and the successful candidate will have the opportunity for rapid career progression.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working on large, multi-disciplinary projects across multiple jurisdictions
- Engaging with our clients from shop floor to board level
- Assist in preparation of detailed technical analysis covering a wide range UK and international tax issues
- Coordinating with international tax, indirect tax and advisory specialists on a range of topics
- Assisting with the group's business development and marketing initiatives
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in either a Transfer Pricing or International Corporate Tax environment, in practice or in-house, preferably with some relevant experience in TESCM projects
- Proven project management skills and a high level of organisation
- Strong technical knowledge combined with a commercial and pragmatic approach to tax planning
You will have lots of flexibility to work across industry sectors, and with different Partners and Directors. There is a good mix of economists and tax professionals with backgrounds from industry, practice and HMRC.
To apply, please contact Mark North on 020 7269 6314 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: