This job is no longer available
Integration Solution Architect - Insurance Industry
£80000- £90000 + Bonus + Benefits
My client is a leading systems integrator and is looking for an experienced Integration Solutions Architect to work with one of their Insurance client in London. You need to be comfortable with different levels of business and technology knowledge from business users, management and project team members and be able to address the stakeholder needs on these different levels. They need someone who is passionate about designing and delivering solutions which have a significant positive impact on their customer's business.
- Work Together with the Head of Architecture to ensure all Solution Architectures are in line with the business and IT strategies and the EA roadmap
- Understand Systems Development Life Cycle, make recommendations for programme/ project release schedules and deliver solution architecture components without compromising the integrity of the overall system.
- Interact with the end users and all levels of management to translate the business requirements into appropriate solution architecture deliverables
- Identify business requirements and ensure delivered business solutions meet both short-term and long-term goals
- Ensure that there are no gaps or inconsistencies in the solution architecture design
- Facilitate risk reduction by enforcing Architectural standards that meet the business requirement within price, scope and time constraints
- Outputs and deliverables
- SOLUTION ARCHITECTURES
- CONCEPTUAL ARCHITECTURES
- BUSINESS RECOMMENDATIONS
- ARCHITECTURE BASED STRATEGIES AND FRAMEWORKS
- SOLUTION PROPOSITIONS
- ARCHITECTURAL STANDARDS INCLUDING SOLUTION GUIDELINES AND PRINCIPLES
- Experience of current architectural trends e.g. SOA, Cloud, Virtualisation, Big data etc.
- Significant Leadership experience in architecting complex enterprise solutions using of best of breed technologies within a core framework and using standards development methodologies including RUP, AGILE, Waterfall
- Experience in Insurance industry in an Architectural role
- TOGAF certified
Apply with your updated CV for immediate interview OR for more information contact Atif Khan on 02079282525