This job is no longer available
Salesforce Developer/Data Analyst (Salesforce,VB,SQL)
City of London
Up to £65,000, depending on experience+Bonus+Benefits+Package
A successful wealth management firm, operating globally is urgently seeking a Salesforce Developer/Data Analyst (Salesforce,VB,SQL) with a minimum of 3 years of commercial experience to start as soon as possible.
You will be working alongside the sales management and the IT department and will be identifying Data patterns and trends as well as providing MI reports for the Senior Management. Great communication skills will be important as you will be facing different parts of the business to understand as well as explain business requirements.
The Salesforce Developer/Data Analyst (Salesforce,VB,SQL) will be required to have the following:
- 5 years minimum experience with technical implementations of CRM projects (Essential)
- 3-5 years exposure to Salesforce.com (Essential)
- OR A Salesforce certification (Essential)
- Experience in Java Servlet and Apache Tom Cat (Essential)
- A fast learner (Essential)
- Efficient under pressure (Essential)
This is a great opportunity for a bright and experienced Salesforce Developer/Data Analyst (Salesforce,VB,SQL) to be partnering a global firm which will give you all the knowledge and tools to become a successful professional will reward your commitment very quickly by ensuring a fast career progression.
The company will offer you a competitive salary and package.
Please forward your CV to discuss.