Digital Project Manager
Digital Project Manager
Global Digital Agency
£30k - £35k + benefits
This is a rare opportunity to work for one of the Leading interactive agencies in London!
Why work here?
- Amazing Clients to work for
- Lots of licence to be creative
- Lots of interesting technology
- Buzzy, fast paced environment
We are now working with America's second largest digital agency serving a wide range of clients from the FMCG, automobile, media, banking and many other sectors. They have now tasked us with finding them a talented digital Project Manager to work on the delivery of websites, CMS systems and digital campaigns for various high profile clients.
This is an amazing opportunity for an agency focused Project Manager to join a well-established company and help them bring brands to life with a combination of technology, strategy and consumer insight.
As a Digital Project Manager, you would be involved in a full project cycle liaising with clients on a regular basis. In addition, you will also be responsible for writing the project scopes, estimating project costs, risks and assumptions as well as the timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of the projects.
Client Connection: Across all clients.
Required Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- Digital experience is essential.
- Ability to delivery project within timeline and budget.
- Budget management experience.
- Able to handle multiple projects.
- Previous client contact.
- Thorough knowledge of Digital Project Management ideally with at least 3 years demonstrable experience in a web development environment in an agency or client side, delivering a range of multiple digital projects.
- Excellent working knowledge of web technologies, with a background of building websites and online campaigns.
- Experience of writing project documentation
- Produce project plans; manage workload and keep production on-track.
- Excellent at scheduling with a talent for pushing the project along, keeping everything on track
- Insightful sees opportunities that others struggle to see
- Different gets to unexpected solutions
- Proactive finds ways of doing things as opposed to reasons why they can't be done
- Good inter-personal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic, outgoing, confident and keen to contribute to an enjoyable and productive team environment
- Reliable with an ability to adapt to constantly changing challenges and ability to prioritise effectively
- Keen eye for detail
- Positive attitude and interest in the advertising industry
Please apply wihtin to be considered