This job is no longer available
This a rare and lucrative opportunity to add value to a leading financial organisation with a global presence
Salary / Package: to £ + Bonus + Car + Excellent Benefits + Living allowance + pension + Relocation
Location: Isle of Man
Support in tracking, analysing and suggesting best target groups for real money conversion, best points of engagement and best up-selling and cross-selling opportunities. This is a role that requires hands on analytical excellence alongside creative, commercial thinking.
- Identify the most beneficial engagement opportunities and present to management for consideration and approval.
- Track visits to key conversion, up-selling, cross-selling areas in both the website and gaming software and provide reports to management.
- Segment data and provide recommendations to management as to the best target groups for conversion, up-selling and cross-selling.
- Measure conversion, up-selling and cross-selling uplift and provide reports to management
- Monitor and implement project lifecycles
- Evidence of holding a similar role for at least 5 years.
- Effectively delivering meaningful data analysis and business enhancing recommendations.
- Demonstrable experience of being able to work autonomously.
- Previous experience of statistical data gathering and analysis in a technology environment.
- Evidence of the ability to translate technical and statistical data and effectively deliver it to a non-technical audience.
- Evidence of providing clear assessment and clear presentation of the data gathered together with providing trend analysis and predictions of future behaviour.
- Strong and persuasive communicator at all levels.
- Accountancy or statistics qualification or equivalent work experience.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Advanced level of Excel modelling.
- Experience with statistical tools.
- Project Management experience.
Keywords: Regression, Modelling, Chaid, Clustering, insight, analysis, analytics, SAS, Base, Excel, Modelling, VBA, Commercial, recommendation, statistics, SQL, gathering, requirements, Project management, PM, segment, segmentation,
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Andy Ross at Salt either by email: email@example.com or by phone 0207 928 25 25.