This job is no longer available
Agile Quality Control Analyst (QA) - Test Analyst - UAT
This is a unique opportunity to engage with one of the most respected brands in media, journalism, and publishing to help drive success and innovation in the digital realm, particularly in the native/web apps and mobile web arena.
This newly created role will be to join the team of Agile Project Service Managers helping them execute the company's strategy by owning and coordinating the QA aspect of our business-to-technology relationships to craft creative and innovative digital solutions that deliver high business value. The Quality Control Analyst participates in the day-to-day project operations and communications in an Agile, Scrum framework and by supporting teams in their product development initiatives.
- Manage all quality assurance processes within Digital, including the website and any apps
- Take ownership of and develop our automated testing capabilities across the website, mobile apps and production processes
- Manage the internal user acceptance testing process across all stakeholders ensuring features are delivered according to expectations
- Manage the internal regression testing process to ensure no existing business functionality is affected by feature development
- Work closely with our internal teams and vendors to create QA dashboards showing real-time information of the state of web properties and apps.
- Maintain a close professional relationship with our vendor's QA teams to pro-actively develop testing strategies for upcoming product features
- Define and manage QA requirements for all internal development teams within the Agile framework, including defining QA retrospectives to constantly improve our processes
- Deliver parity of QA processes across apps, web properties and delivery teams
- Defining and upholding test standards, ensuring all audit requirements are met
- Some travel to other offices required for team building/professional development (primarily New York)
Required skills and experience
- Technical background and extensive exposure to Agile development methodologies required.
- In-depth experience with QA automation frameworks for web technologies like Selenium required.
- Experience with native and/or web app QA automation frameworks like Robotium or KIF a big pro
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to produce high quality written documentation
- Demonstrable understanding of test processes and industry standards/practices, including BDD/ATDD, test automation strategies and risk assessment practices.
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression a fantastic working environment and a great benefits package. The successful candidate will receive a salary between £28,000 - £50,000, 25 days holiday per annum
Keywords: QA, Quality Analyst, Agile, BDD, ATDD, Scrum, Quality Control analyst, Publishing, UAT, DashBoards, Testing, Test Analyst,Robotium, KIF, Regression Testing, Website, Ecommerce, Apps, Mcommerce, Mobile.
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Fabio Calvente at Salt either by email: email@example.com or 020 7928 2525.