This job is no longer available
Big 4 Firm - Transfer Pricing Assistant Manager, £45-55k + Benefits and Bonus
Global Big 4 accountancy firm is looking for you to join their Transfer Pricing team as an Assistant Manager in this varied (but primarily tax-focused) role. Advising clients at the very top of their level, you will be working in a varied and demanding role, but there is a great opportunity for you to progress if you work hard and deliver results.
In this role, you will be:
* Contributing to large, multi-disciplinary projects across corporate tax, transfer pricing and business advisory
* Assisting in the preparation of detailed analysis across a variety of national and international tax issues, managing different clients from the frontline to the executive board room
* Coordinating with specialists on a range of topics and assisting with business development and marketing initiatives
What is Required of You
You will need to demonstrate:
* Experience in TESCM projects, in either a Transfer Pricing or Corporate Tax environment
* Strong organisational and project management skills
* Outstanding technical knowledge and a commercial and realistic approach to and beyond tax planning
The Next Stage
In order to find out more about the role before you apply, you will need to contact ASAP Mark on 0207 269 6314 or email@example.com.
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: