This job is no longer available
Poker Marketing Manager (fluent Italian) - London - up to £35K plus Bonus
THE COMPANYWith extensive experience and a portfolio of over 400 games, my client is at the front line of games innovation. They are a premium online casino software developer producing unparalleled games and technologies, comprehensive management tools, sophisticated ePayment integration systems and turn-key solutions for the iGaming industry.
Due to the growing demands of their services, we are now helping them recruit for a 'Poker Marketing Manager' to join our creative workforce on a full time permanent basis. Working within their marketing team and reporting to the company CEO, the main purpose of this role is to work with product managers to ensure that the Italian poker product is properly targeted.
- Supervise the Italian team (Marketing Executive, Web Designer and Developer)
- Coordinate marketing needs with development
- Sign agreements with local online and offline providers (Newspaper, radio, TV)
- Assist with generating leads for Joint Venture or Co-branding
- Verify site and all marketing activities to be compliant with AAMS regulations
- Assist and monitor affiliation activities
- Establish Social Media (Blogs, Forums etc.) activities
- Represent the product in all network meetings and activities
- Create general responding and analysis
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
- MUST have excellent knowledge of POKER products
- Fluency in Italian ESSENTIAL
- Experience in the online gaming industry
- At least 2 years solid marketing experience
- Strong reporting and numeracy skills
- Be able to work entirely on your own initiative to delivery objectives as agreed.
To apply for the Poker Marketing Manager (Italy) position, please click the 'Apply' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org