This job is no longer available
Business Intelligence Analyst BI Analyst
Package: to £50k + Shares + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
A leading online business require an enthusiastic BI Analyst who is interested in working with large data sets, using the latest tools and technologies.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a well-established business and enhance your reputation in the market place.
- Data Visualization (Tableau, Qlikview or similar)
Responsibilities & Project Work:
- Working with stakeholders from a wide range of EU teams to determine reporting requirements.
- Designing and developing Business Intelligence reports and dashboards. Areas of reporting will include:
- KPI & Financial
- Operational and product
- User Engagement
- Analyzing and interpreting information from reports and presenting analyses in a variety of formats to a range of stakeholders including the executive team.
- Using data visualization tools, such as Tableau, to enable stakeholders to interact with the data and develop their own data insights.
- Work to provide insight into challenging B2B & B2C questions with compelling quantitative arguments.
Required Qualifications, skills & qualities:
- Degree or higher in mathematics, statistics, physics, finance, computer science or other highly quantitative discipline
- Significant experience using a SQL-like language
- Proven related work experience
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- The ability to work as part of a team, sharing knowledge and techniques.
Keywords: SQL, BI, Business Intelligence, Qlikview, Tableau, data, R, visualization, visualise, maths, physics, visual, reports, reporting, dashboards, development, BI
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Andy Ross at Salt either by email: email@example.com or by phone 0207 928 25 25.