This job is no longer available
MID-SNR DESIGNER - HEMEL HEMPSTEAD - £33-36K - ADOBE CREATIVE SUITE, INDESIGN, IN-STORE POS, PRINT, EMAIL MARKETING, CONSUMER BRAND
A rapidly growing, multi-award winning company with an impressive client base is looking for a Designer to bring a creative influence to a team working with prominent clients across varied projects.
The company fosters innovation, encouraging their creatives to interact with clients and their brands, whilst bringing something fresh and exciting to their print & digital design.
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Designer working with international brands.
The designer will be joining an experienced team at a mid-weight to senior position, taking on a client facing role, working with a variety of projects to cover the design and artworking of consumer marketing, in-store POS as well as supporting marketing materials.
The company is looking for a highly creative designer, with great experience, a strong creative flair, a good understanding of cutter guides, as well as some experience in digital design and online marketing.
Team management experience ideal as the role includes some deputy studio management responsibilities.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Designer include:
- Creation of marketing materials and POS for a prominent consumer brand
- Design covering a range of materials for a FMCG brand
- Design and artworking of materials for on-site and off-site clients
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Take a senior position within the team, leading and directing designers
Essential attributes of the Designer include:
- Experience in Print & POS design for prominent brands
- Strong creative process and implementation of new ideas
- Confident in Adobe Creative Suite, with particular expertise using InDesign
- Strong experience in a client facing role
- Experience of marketing design and the use of cutter guides
- Understanding of website design and online marketing
The salary offered is £33k - £36k per annum, within a growing creative company, offering support and capacity for career progression. The company has a strong team focus with regular contact and social events, rewarding their passionate and creative staff.
To apply for the Designer role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or call +44 207 928 2525