Senior Python Developer/Engineer/Programmer - London - £90k to
Senior Python Developer/Engineer/Programmer - London - £90k to £110k with great benefits
A global investment bank are seeking a senior and experienced Software Developer with demonstrated commercial expertise in Python, as well as at least one other popular language (such as Java, C++ or C#). You will join a front office facing team of Developers that regularly interact with Traders and Quants, in order to directly gather requirements and draw up technical specifications for new feature requests and additional functionality for a mission critical FX Risk management platform.
- Experience using Python in a commercial environment
- Expert level programming in one of Java, C++ or C#
- A superb academic background in a Computer Science, Science, or Maths related degree (ideally MSc and above) from a reputable and leading University.
- Proven experience delivering complex, multi-threaded, highly concurrent applications in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- Experience within the financial sector, ideally within FX trading or Risk
- In-depth knowledge of FX Options
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Jasper Paterson at Salt by email: email@example.com
Keywords: Python, Java, C++, C#, FX Risk, Trading, Risk, Investment, Developer