This job is no longer available
Primary KS1 + KS2 Teacher required for job in Sheffield
We are currently recruiting for a KS1 + KS2 Teacher in Sheffield. This long term temporary sickness cover will have an expected return date of June 2014.
Randstad Education is the UK Market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly 20 years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week, we can find the right match for your skills.
The reason this position exists is to cover long term sickness.
We are looking for a Primary Teacher who can:
- Develop good relationships with pupils and staff
- Teach lessons in accordance to the school policy
- Work with SEN children
- Organised and able to forward plan classroom activities
- Experienced in working with and supervising children
- Must have a high regard for children's health and wellbeing and clearly want to make a difference for children and families
- Demonstrate success in raising standards for the school
The School/The Child
This is an average-sized junior school. The majority of pupils are either of Pakistani heritage (about 44%) or of White British heritage (about 38%). The remaining pupils are from a range of minority ethnic backgrounds. The proportion of pupils known to be eligible for free school meals is below average. The proportion of pupils with special educational needs and/or disabilities is average, although for those with a statement of special educational needs it is high. The school has gained Healthy School status and the Investors in People Award.
In reward of your hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, access to Randstad Educations online CPD portfolio and dedicated consultants with a 24 hour on call facility.
To discuss this in more detail please contact Becky on or call 01142743765.