This job is no longer available
This is a unique opportunity for an Enterprise level Wintel infrastructure Engineer / 3rd line Windows Server Support Anaylst. Role will be working for a Global Brand in a small specialist server infrastructure team. Experience must have been gained within a multi-site ideally international enterprise environment. We are looking for someone with a wide variety of experience across a variety of infrastructure software and hardware with with all-round support experienced in Vmware, and Citrix / XenApp, EMC San storage, backup, anti-virus and Blackberry server. Role is to provide last line/3rd line server support, happy to assist with daily scheduled tasks such as server monitoring, server management whilst the permanent staff focus on server/ infrastructure projects.
You would be joining a small and diverse team in a large International Media company that manages a complex, multi-national Windows 2003/2008 infrastructure. The role is responsible for all Intel based server support (Active Directory, Exchange, Citrix, Blackberry, Clusters, Virtual Servers), computer room facilities and various network services located throughout EMEA.
**You must be EU Citizen for this role and based near London as International travel and on call may be required**
* Enterprise level Active Directory infrastructure (including Group Policy, DNS, DHCP), Exchange and ideally Blackberry
* MCSE / MCITP Windows 2003, 2008 preferred
* 3rd Line Windows server 2003-2008 support and implementation experience, gained in a complex infrastructure in a multi-site, international enterprise environment
* Experience of Citrix (ideally CCA/CCAA)
* EMC Storage experience desirable - EMC Isilon, VNX, Celerra.
VMware (ideally VCP with Vsphere 4.1 to 5)
* A selection of some of the following skills/tools is essential: NetIQ, HP blade server Hardware (ideally C7000, virtual-connect), Altiris, McAfee AV, Insight Manager / HP sim, WSUS, Blackberry Enterprise Server, SAN, Replication, EMC.
* Good backup and storage experience with a strong preference for candidates with some experience on EMC Networker, EMC Data Domain, File Archiving (ideally Source One or Enterprise Vault)
* Able to communicate clearly with senior management in various countries and provide accurate documentation as required.
* Experience of Office 365 integration would be one of the possible projects, so this experience might be useful.
* Must be EU Citizen as some International travel may be required
The role will involve occasional out of hours working as well as being on call 1 week in 6