Business Development Manager
We're looking for Business Development Managers to join our sales team in Loughborough.
We offer an award-winning travel management service to companies who spend a lot of time and money travelling around the world (about £2M every year).
As a business development manager, you'll be supported by a team of experienced travel consultants who use their expertise to source and book the best possible airfares and hotels for your clients.
Business development manager responsibilities:
- Lead sourcing - targeting companies who spend up to £2M on travel each year
- Cold-calling to book meetings (approximately 30 per day while you build your portfolio)
- Closing sales during face-to face meetings
- Account management for one year after you've bought a new client on board
- Proven sales ability and account management skills
- Exceptional communication skills and the confidence to run client meetings
- Experience in business travel is an advantage but not essential
Rewards and benefits:
- Yr 1 OTE £35,000K - £40,000K
- Yr 2 OTE £70,000K
- Top performing BDM's earn £100K after 3 years
- 18 month training programme to support your professional development
- Benefits that placed us in the 'Sunday Times 100 Best Companies' for nine years
- Opportunities to join our teams overseas including New York, Sydney and Hong Kong
- Leadership and career progression opportunities (as we're growing quickly)
- Extremely social and fun company culture with plenty of events (both overseas and in the UK)
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years