This job is no longer available
Head of Digital Marketing - Luxury Menswear Brand
London - £350-400 per day - 3-6 Month contract
Classic British luxury menswear brand are currently looking for a Head of Digital Marketing to develop their digital market presence and oversee the digital marketing strategy for the company.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- Substantial digital marketing experience within a luxury retail company
- Qualified member of the CIM or equivalent.
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
To apply for the Head of Digital Marketing position, please click the 'Apply' button or email email@example.com.