This job is no longer available
Our West London based broadcast client is looking for a Business Analyst with strong Video on demand (VoD) experience. Our client is expanding its Non-linear VoD digital services into a fully automated service for various platforms and content partners.
The successful Business Analyst will need previous analysis experience directly launching Video on demand (VoD) services and therefor have a strong understanding of relevant VOD operations, work-flows and technologies. This knowledge will be used to help define the new processes and system changes for interim and the final end to end automated processes. This will enable the company to automate existing non linear catch up and archive services and add new vod services to new platforms and devices quickly in the future.
Skills and experience required:
* Must have Previous analysis experience directly helping the launch of Video on demand (VoD) services (such as catch up tv services or archive services) ie for a broadcaster or broadcast platform operator or broadcast VOD operator
* Must have a strong understanding of the some of the relevant end to end VOD operations and work-flows, such as vod scheduling (ie enhancements to channel management applications such as Sintec media's onair), vod rights management, Broadcast metadata and technologies.
* Demonstrable experience defining and documenting requirements and AS-IS-TO-BE processes within VoD projects.
* Previous experience working with technical staff development system/functional design documents.
* Have a structured approach to business analysis but be comfortable in a very dynamic and fast paced environment, where requirements may be subject to change.
* Good attention to detail.
* Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff and broadcast vendors and broadcast software suppliers
* Must be available to start within 2 weeks notice