This job is no longer available
A leading retailer is seekng and experience Architect to join their growing User Experience team to produce outstanding user experience solutions across web, nobile and internal channels.
A household name within the UK retail market and a unique on-line offering.
Working closely with UX Designers, Developers and Infomation Architects, you will play a key role influencing stakeholders on new UX strategies and solutions. Your role will include:
- Creating leading UX design and concepts.
- Creating wireframes and IA
- Producing UI concepts across web, mobile and internal channels
- Influencing stakeholders
- Provedn experience in UX and Information Architecture
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of at least 1 of: Omnigraffle, Axure, Adobe Creative Suite,
- Team Leading experience
- Strong stakeholder management experience
This is a great opportunity to join the award winning UX team of a renowned retailer thats passionate about being at the forefront of everythign digital. For more details, please contact Joe Harvey on 0207 928 2525 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org