This job is no longer available
Senior PHP/MySQL Developers
We are looking for Senior PHP/MySQL developers to join our well-established e-commerce design and development company.
If you are an experienced PHP/MySQL developer who's looking for something a bit different and an opportunity to handle some original and unique projects then this could prove to be the perfect next step.
You will be working from our new London Kings Cross offices in a friendly and relaxed environment and be part of a tight, select team of established developers working on a bespoke high performance and feature rich ecommerce platform for an ever expanding list of renowned clients.
Also included is the prospect to work remotely from home two days a week, a salary of up to 50K and the opportunity to work on a project for a major UK sport/fashion retailer from the moment you start.
As our new Senior PHP/MySQL developer your responsibilities will include:
- Developing original features from new customer requirements to create dazzling ecommerce packages
- Developing and maintaining integrations with third party API's e.g. Amazon Marketplace
- Refactoring code to improve performance, maintain the business logic and unit tests
- Contributing on ways to improve the core platform (Aurora)
- Developing unique client websites, predominantly in the Sports and Fashion sector with full integration with backoffice/warehouse products, orders and stock management
Required Skills & Experience:
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming in PHP
- In depth knowledge of MySQL, including database structure design and query optimisation
- Experience of MVC, ORM and unit testing frameworks
- Comfortable working with backend business logic
- Knowledge of templating engines, ideally Smarty
- Extensive JQuery experience to optimise the user experience front-end and back-end.
- CSS and XHTML to WC3 standards
- Use of version control systems, specifically subversion
- Ability to work autonomously and part of a team
If this sounds like an opportunity that's just too good to miss then please do not hesitate to forward your CV for consideration.