SAP Mobile Developer - MEAP MDAP (PERM, UK Wide & EU - £80K)
SAP Mobile Developer / SAP Mobile Technical Consultant - UK wide / SE East & European Travel - PERM - £80K Base + Bonus, Package, Market leading Training Programme
An SAP Mobile Developer / SAP Mobility Solutions Specialist / SAP Mobile Consultant Technical in the is required by a leading technology business to join a brand new rapidly growing European SAP Enterprise Mobility practise providing cutting edge SAP Mobile Consultancy to a client portfolios across, London the South East, UK Wide and Europe mainly.
You will join a premier partner, providing Mobility Solutions, capitalising on smartphone features, connecting remote workers and embedding mobile wireless connectivity to smart devices. These are focused in four main areas B2C, B2E, B2B and M2M.
- Presenting to CxO's Mobile Strategy and Industry Point of View
- Delivering Mobility Strategy and help clients define mobile transformation roadmaps
- Bid Manage or contribute to mobility services related RFx response
- Conduct Mobility assessments, conduct workshops for clients and develop Mobility roadmaps
- Support to close business in Mobile enabled transformation programmes
- Create and contribute to Mobility Industry "Points of View" and Industry positioning
- Educate internal Partners and Associates on SAP and Mobility Strategy
Ideal candidates will have a good understanding of Mobility Strategy and Transformation. Considered as a 'Thought Leader" in Mobility both internally and externally.You will need to be able to demonstrate strong communication skills and the ability to work in a project team and client team environment.
Specific skills and experience required:
- Full project cycle of MADP/MEAP development (ideally 3 project lifecycles)
- Expert OS / Android / Hybrid development skills (ideally 3 project lifecycles)
- Strong working knowledge of ABAP, REST or Webservices
- At least 1 cycle of experience in using Git or other version control systems (preferably 3 cycles acquired)
- Fluent English language skills with an ability to work and travel into Europe regularly without restriction
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Graeme Craig at Salt either by email :email@example.com or by phone +44207 928 2525 / +447903 420 629 to discuss the full specification in detail.