This job is no longer available
Senior API Architect, Technical Architect, Web API Architect - UK wide / SE East & European Travel - PERM - £90K Base + Bonus, Package, Market leading Training Programme
A Senior API Architect in the is required by a leading technology business to join a brand new rapidly growing European Enterprise Mobility practise providing cutting edge Mobile Consultancy to a client portfolios across, London the South East, UK Wide and Europe mainly.
You will join a premier partner, providing Mobility Solutions, capitalising on smartphone features, connecting remote workers and embedding mobile wireless connectivity to smart devices. These are focused in four main areas B2C, B2E, B2B and M2M.
- Delivery of API solutions as part of mobile project implementation for Enterprise Mobile Programme to global companies
- Help define roadmaps and support Architecture discussion
- Become the authority in Mobile Delivery leveraging API management techniques and tools
- Bid Manage or contribute to mobility services related RFx response
- Participate in Mobility assessments for clients and aid in the development of Mobility roadmaps, maturity assessments and new business models.
- Support to close business in Mobile enabled transformation programmes
- Create and contribute to Mobility Industry "Points of View" and Industry positioning
Ideal candidates will have a good understanding of Mobility Strategy and Transformation. Considered as a 'Thought Leader" in Mobility both internally and externally. You will need to be able to demonstrate strong communication skills and the ability to work in a project team and client team environment.
Specific skills and experience required:
- Building software products from design through development and launch
- Experience developing products in a fast past, agile environment with limited resources
- You are flexible, adaptable, someone that strives to improve process and adapts as needed to competing priorities
- Excellent customer engagement skills and communication skills across all audiences
- Previous experience as a web developer, technical evangelist, technical product manager or role where both technical and social skills were used
- You will have built web applications before and are familiar with the most current web development technologies
- You will have working knowledge of modern web technologies including cloud computing based API's and protocols (REST, JSON, XML, SOAP)
- Fluent English language skills with an ability to work and travel into Europe regularly without restriction
- At least one of the following - Technical architecture and programming (Java, AJAX, Php, Ruby, XML, JSON) - SOA / Web Services lifecycle (design, build, test, deploy) - Web API lifecycle (design, build)
Key words: Senior API Architect, Web API, Technical Architect, REST, JSON, XML, SOAP, SOA, Java, AJAX, PHP, Ruby, XML, Enterprise Mobile, Enterprise Mobility
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Graeme Craig at Salt either by email :firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +44207 928 2525 / +447903 420 629 to discuss the full specification in detail.