Trainee Recruitment / Recruitment Consultant
Harrington Starr has built and developed its permanent team since its inception in 2010. We now have as many as 12 practices within Financial Services and Commodities Technology area. The company is built on the 6 core values of Kaizen, Positivity, Respect, Understanding, Delivery and Partnership; and we look for examples of these key attributes in all our new starters.
We now have plans to grow the Support division to ensure it remains a key success within the business. We are looking for consultants who will espouse the values of the business and are also responsible and ambitious individuals who want to take ownership for their own development.
Harrington Starr currently works with 450 business and as such there will be an immediate opportunity to develop these relationships as well as grow your own client list. Due to the strategy of our growth this will ensure your individual ability to build a career rapidly within the business. We look for potential and support people to become our future leaders.
- This is an extremely exciting opportunity to join at the very early stages of our permanent division within a growing area.
- We are looking to hire well-presented and articulate recruitment consultants who can maintain the growth and success we have experienced since our inception.
- You will be afforded a global remit within financial services technology with a view to mirror and work on our established client base.
- Following Harrington Starr's in-depth training programme and mentoring scheme, you will learn to become a full 360 degree skill set with the drive to build a business.
- You will have the potential to build and develop a team and rapidly progress to management and directorship positions as the brand grows.
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent life experience
- Ethical and honest individual with a strong sense of values
- Can operate in a fast paced environment and can thrive under pressure
- Drive to succeed and ambitious
- Strong networker, able to build relationships with people at all levels of the business and externally
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional time management
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to deliver against tight deadlines
- High self-motivation and ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Resilient and capable of dealing with difficult situations
- Proactive problem solvers
- Understanding or keen interest within the Financial Services Technology or Commodities Technology space
- 6-12 months sales experience