This job is no longer available
Based in West London, my client is a leading services provider of creation, content management, promotion, and delivery solutions of digital content across all media platforms. Due to a recent substantial customer success, they are looking to hire a Storage Administrator to their growing Infrastructure team.
The successful person will own and manage all of 3rd line problems that are passed from the shift support team. Externally, you will act as a key interface with customers on support issues, as well as liaising with 3rd party technology partners where necessary. Internally, you will work with the technical teams, including architects, projects managers and software developers.
The perfect person would have some of the experience below
- Substantial experience of administering and supporting multi-vendor Midrange and Enterprise storage systems (HDS HUS VM, EMC Clarion, IBM DS)
- Experience of Tivoli Storage Manager (5.5\6.X) and LTO based Tap Libraries, would be ideal
- Understanding of IP networking and common protocols such FTP
- Experience of Senior Management liaison and should be familiar with presenting information of a complex technical nature to a variety of audiences
- Some knowledge of project work and methodologies, ideally gained through involvement in complex high profile projects in the broadcast sector would be highly desirable