This job is no longer available
Teacher of History
Full Time January 2014Our school is looking to appoint a teacher of history to join the humanities department in January 2014. Our school supports the wider community and offer a diverse range of courses to match our diverse community. The humanities department is supportive and reflective, offering professional development to all staff.
- The highest standards of achievement
- Excellent teaching and learning
- A challenging, enjoyable and tailored learning journey for all
- Participation, personal development and well-being
- Courtesy, respect and self-discipline
- Partnership with parents and the wider community
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check (DBS).
For more information please contact James Fazzani at Capita Education Resourcing on 0207 202 0031 or e-mail your CV