This job is no longer available
Ecommerce Manager - High Street Fashion Retailer - London - £50,000
A leading popular fashion retailer based in a great Central London location is seeking an experienced Head of eCommerce to drive their ecommerce presence, increasing sales and profitability and contributing to the companies' global multi-channel strategy.
A highly regarded retailer with a proud British history that now has ambitious plans to expand their eCommerce and Multi-Channel presence into new territories.
As Head of eCommerce you will be responsible for leading all eCommerce activities including trading, merchandizing and forecasting in coordination with marketing and logistics teams. You will play a pivotal role in driving the existing eCommerce team forward as well as making other key hires within the team. This is a key role where ultimately you will have responsibility for the companies full multi-channel strategy and vision.
- Extensive experience devising and developing eCommerce and Multi-Channel strategies
- Strong knowledge of trading, merchandizing and new product areas
- Experience with retail, ideally fashion
- Strong Stakeholder management and team leadership experience
- Any knowledge of international commerce would be highly desirable
This is a unique opportunity to join a well established and renowned retailer who now has big expansion plans. If you are ready to lead something like this then please send your CV to email@example.com or call on 0207 928 2525