This job is no longer available
Portfolio / PMO Analyst (Business Change) required for long term best practice project based in Glasgow area. The role will have responsibility for influencing and developing key P30 best practice processes to be adopted within the organisation, working alongside the PMO Lead/ Programme Manager, and deputizing when required.
The role will also be responsible for Portfolio/PMO Analyst activities for all Business Units working closely with the Head of Change and change delivery community. The role will ensure maintenance of common practices, processes and data standards in relation to Portfolio, Programme and Project management, thus enabling:
- Effective and informed decision making in relation to the Business Units change investment through consistent delivery of effective MI that informs decision making
- Adding of value at Portfolio, Programme and Project levels within the Business Unit
- Integrity of Programme and Projects by developing best practice and fit for purpose tools: processes and culture.
You will also be responsible for:
- Tracking progress of all new project requests coming into the Portfolio/Programme Office, monitor progress and co-ordinate delivery dates.
- Maintain financial controls and systems for recording, monitoring, forecasting and budgeting of all project expenditure.
- Fully support infrastructure and build projects including administration, organisation of project meetings and minutes.