This job is no longer available
This immensely successful Top 20 firm are looking for corporate tax professionals that can transition well in to their Guildford tax department and are confident in hitting the ground running.
You will demonstrate previous experience gained with a UK practice, within a corporate tax department. The role will invole dealing with an extensive list of SME clients with some exposure to larger corporate tax clients.
Responsibilities will include
* Managing their allocated client portfolio and maintaining a strong relationship with your clients.
* Preparing corporate tax returns and dealing with relative papers
* Providing premier tax advice to clients.
* Liaison with the clients and HMRC on all corporate tax aspects.
* Managing all tax affairs for allocated clients.
Successful applicants will be required to possess the following:
* ATT or part qualified CTA
* Qualified by experience candidates will be considered.
* ACA/ACCA is conducive
* Excellent inter personal skills.
* Effective marketing skills.
If you don't apply now you won't later so do it now and please call James Dowdeswell on 0207 269 6325 or email your CV into firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: