This job is no longer available
They need to have excellent communication skills and gravitas, as part of their role will involve client liaison i.e. networking with senior personnel, building relationships, attending clients briefing/meetings, identifying opportunities for further growth on the account as well as managing client expectations . This person will be highly organised as they will be the driving force behind all of the digital projects.
They will not require a granular level of knowledge of digital as the team will be able to support them, but at least will have a good understanding of digital projects i.e. .net projects. They need to understand clients' needs and objectives from a business point of view.
- The Project Manager will need to have a complete understanding on team efficiency and reporting (time spent on projects, latest financials of the account).
- The role will be split: 25% devising the strategy for the account and 75% running the account.
- This role will have the following digital team reporting into them (.Net Developer, Digital Designer, Content Lead and Front End Developer, Account Executive), but will not be managing their daily work.
- Previous mobile experience would definitely be an advantage in the role.
- Experience of managing scalable, digital .Net projects.
To apply for the role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 928 2525