This job is no longer available
Senior Programme Director- Financial Services- London
Circa £110,000 - £140,000 + bonus and benefits.
A leading financial services firm specialising in the Cards and Payments space is seeking a Senior Programme Director in order to drive their Digital Transformation, Change and Core Platform Programme across their Cards and Payments business. Working alongside the CIO of their Core Card processing business, this role will also encompass European alongside UK business units in a £300million 18 month roadmap.
Core competencies required for Senior Programme Director- Financial Services- London
- Strong track record of delivering circa £30million programmes (end to end) across different localities.
- Exceptional stakeholder management experience, being able to demonstrate effectiveness across complex and demanding management structures up to board level.
- Significant supply chain management, being able to work with multiple suppliers and recommend new ones depending on programme focus.
- Cost reduction strategies and experience of implementing increased automation strategies.
- Financial Services experience is a plus although not essential, providing circa £30million programme experience.
- Digital transformation experience is a plus to help deliver a more accomplished programme.
This is one of the most Senior Programme Director- Financial Services- London opportunities in the financial services market covering 2014/2015, at one of the UK's leading financial services firms. Those that are able to demonstrate heavy Programme Directorship and the management of integral programmes are encouraged to apply. Crisp communication ability is key.
Key words: Senior Programme Director, Programme Director, Programme Manager, Senior Programme Manager, CIO, Programme Management.
If you would like to apply for the Senior Programme Director position, please send through an updated version of your CV to Russell@welovesalt.com, alternatively feel free to give me a call on 0207 928 2525 to discuss your suitability.