This job is no longer available
Year 1 Teacher Maternity Cover
We are currently recruiting for a long term vacancy to cover maternity starting in the new year. We are looking to hold interviews in the next few weeks.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader, helping teaching and support staff find roles within education.
You will Have;
QTS or NQT status
- Have a level of practical experience that can be demonstrated
- Have a knowledge of the current curriculum
- Have outstanding behaviour and classroom management
- Enthusiasm and a passion to extend and improve a child's learning and development
You must be able to demonstrate the ability to;
- Inspire children to be curious and use their imagination in learning
- Provide an ambitious and adventurous curriculum
- Be resilient, flexible and able to respond to change quickly and effectively
- Embody the vision of the school
- Commit to working in a whole school team; where positive relationships are built & maintained with pupils, colleagues, carers and parents
The School? The Child?
We are currently looking to fill this vacancy on a long term basis. The school accommodates a varying mix of pupils from a range of academic and ethnicl backgrounds, we need someone with a flair for teaching who isn't afraid to embrace an innovative and creative approach to the National Curriculum.
You must be able to provide references for the last full 2 years.
To apply, please email a copy of your CV or call the Leeds office on 0113 246 2500.