Programme Manager - Customer Service - Contact Center (NPS)
Senior Project Manager of Customer Service Design - Operations
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to join one of the world's largest and most prestigious Service Providers.
Our client is always looking for ways to improve their contact centre customer experiences. That's what this senior change role is all about: finding opportunities to improve, developing processes that deliver better service and then pulling out the stops to put them in place. This is a strategic role of course and as a strategic manager you won't be getting fully hands-on yourself. Instead, you'll have end-to-end oversight of every project and lead and develop a talented team to deliver the goods.
- Take the lead and own strategic change programmes covering a range of business areas
- Spot change opportunities, both at operational and strategic levels
- Make sure the changes you design deliver better, more efficient experiences - for the client, for their customers and for their employees
- Drive your team to create original processes and get things right first time
- Get behind key improvements and get all the right stakeholders behind them too
- Set change priorities and work with teams across the organisation to make sure projects go off without a hitch.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Be an influential leader with a history of developing people and managing successful teams
- Know how to manage projects from start to finish
- Have experience of resource demand planning and a talent for getting things done
- Be a great communicator who can pull out opinions from all sorts of people
- Have great stakeholder management skills
- Show an astute business sense and really understand how contact centres work
- Deliver balanced budgets without compromising on customer service.
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good programmes of work to add to anyone's portfolio. The successful candidate will be paid in the range of £65,000 - £80,000.
Keywords: Systems Integration, Project Manager, Contact Centres, Customer service, NPS, SLA, Service Provider, Prince2, APM, PMP, Project Management, six-sigma, process improvement, business process engineering, telecommunications, service design, operations.
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Fabio Calvente at Salt either by email: email@example.com or 020 7928 2525.