This job is no longer available
Technical Services Manager EMEA-£40k- London-(Agency, DSP, DMP)
My client is one of the world's premier audience buying companies through the application of data and technology through its proprietary platform.
About the Technical Services Manager
The Technical Services Manager will work across the EMEA and report in to the EMEA Operations Director.
- The role will make up a third of the Technical Services team working closely with the wider EMEA and UK teams
- You will be required to work both independently and jointly to solve and bring solutions to business
- The solutions you build and maintain will typically be used by internal clients or provide a completely automated throughput for wider systems.
- The role will include coordinating with a small team in New York and other teams
- Ability to work independently
- A broad skill base is important - some UI development, database setup and maintenance, negotiating API connections, some SQL
- A skills focus on API work, at-scale text/string handling, cookies, and small, modular, service-oriented applications.
- The language and data store focus will strongly lean towards open source - PHP, Python, MongoDB, MySQL, potentially Ruby, Hadoop, etc.
- Knowledge of the online advertising industry
- Previous exposure to DSPs and DMPs such as AppNexus
- Some previous exposure to big data platforms is advantageous
- Ability to speak a second European language is advantageous
If this sounds like the opportunity that you've been waiting for, contact Lara today to learn more on 0207 9282525 or email@example.com.
Recommend a Friend.
We offer the new iPad for any successful referrals. If you know of anyone who would be suitable for our vacancies, please pass on my details. Terms and conditions apply