This job is no longer available
Are you Tutor with experience of delivering Maths and/or Literacy on a 1:1 basis?
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in Education Recruitment. We have been established for 20 years. We work with 1500 schools every week and our staff support over 135,000 children every day. Our specialist SEN team of 3 consultants have a combined experience of 15 years with Randstad Education alone and have unrivalled reputation within the Greater Manchester SEN market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development and career support for our candidates with a personal approach.
Our client urgently requires the following:
- Tutor to work 1:1 with young man at KS4.
- Experience in delivering Maths to GSCE level.
- Capable of supporting the young person with their Literacy, including writing skills.
- Young person in the process of undergoing assesment for a statement of Moderate Learning Difficulties so experience of this would be great.
- Creative tutor who can use different methods to engage young people.
- Patience and resilience are key characteristics for potential candidates for this role.
- Can differentiate work for differing abilities.
If this is you please call Graham Warner ASAP on the SEN Team on 0161 245 3637 or email me at .
Reference and DBS checks apply.