This job is no longer available
Account Manager, Performance Advertising- £38-40k+bonus-London-(mobile)
My client is one of the world's leading independent mobile ad networks with hundreds of millions of users globally. Constantly innovating, with a high degree of focus in R&D, they are redefining the mobile advertising space.
About an Account Manager, Performance Advertising
As an Account Manager you will be a key member of my client's team responsible for both growing revenue and maintaining and strengthening relationships with clients.
- Own day to day account management: utilize conversion data to optimize campaigns to deliver client ROIs and unlock new revenue opportunities
- Track and resolve key client issues in a proactive manner
- Manage all internal reporting on performance and optimization of your client's revenue.
- Develop and expand relationships with clients to increase sales revenue
- Understand and help deploy new innovations
- Work closely with the sales team, creative team and the campaign management team, in designing advertising campaigns and ad-sales proposals for sales teams
- Effectively drive the implementation of concepts and client briefs with internal teams.
- Acquire and share deep knowledge of the mobile ecosystem
- Ability to work across different cultures
- Exceptional analytical skills with a high level of comfort with big data and a creative approach to problem solving
- Strong Excel Skills
- Proven numeracy skills
- Account/ Customer Management experience in media and digital advertising.
- Outstanding teamwork, organizational & interpersonal skills
If you want to take your career to the next level within a rapidly expanding sector within digital advertising contact Lara today on 0207 9282525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommend a Friend.
We offer the new iPad mini for any successful referrals. If you know of anyone who would be suitable for our vacancies, please pass on my details. Terms and conditions apply