This job is no longer available
Oracle Data Warehouse Developer
One of the UK's leading brands, a fantastic opportunity to enhance your reputation by working in a fast paced high transactional environment whilst enjoying an excellent working environment and benefits package that includes Private Healthcare, 25 days holiday, Pension, Discount and a heavily subsidised onsite gym and restaurant.
Package and location:
Based in West London, to £60k + Excellent Benefits
Required skill sets:
- Fluent in OLTP and Dimensional Modelling
- Strong in ETL methodology
- Exposure to Oracle Materialized Views
- Oracle /9i/10G/11G, SQLPlus, PL/SQL
- In depth knowledge of Oracle Tuning (CBO)
- Unix Shell Scripts
Desirable skill sets:
- Oracle 11g
- Business Objects Xi/4 Desktop Intelligence, Web Intelligence, Infoview, Designer, Supervisor Business Objects 4
- Business Objects Reporting Scheduling and Publishing software (Acusend, Broadcast Agent)
- Technical analysis and interpretation of functional systems requirements in conjunction with business systems needs and technical infrastructure initiatives in accordance with corporate systems standards
- Production of technical systems design and module specifications to facilitate new reporting suites and interfaces with best-of-breed package applications infrastructure,
- Development, testing and implementation of systems solutions in accordance with specifications, in line with agreed department development standards,
- Construction, maintenance and support of out-of-hours batch schedules.
- Conduct research, evaluations and feasibility studies for incorporation and utilisation of new technologies to improve quality and speed of delivery of systems supporting business systems requirements.
- Consultation with other teams to identify and understand the wider systems data constructs for source/destination applications to aid in ETL into data warehouse / output of data to other applications.
Keywords: SQL, DW, Data Warehousing, Datawarehouse, Data warehouse, Development, BI, business intelligence, , Integration services, reporting services, analysis services, OLAP, ETL, extract, transform, load, DB2, ODI, GoldenGate, Web Services
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Andy Ross at Salt either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 0207 928 25 25.