This job is no longer available
Web Infrastructure Analyst
One of the UK's leading brands, a fantastic opportunity to enhance your reputation by working in a fast paced high transactional environment whilst enjoying an excellent working environment and benefits package that includes Private Healthcare, 25 days holiday, Pension, Discount and a heavily subsidised onsite gym and restaurant.
Package and location:
Based in West London, to £50k + Excellent Benefits
We are looking for an experienced Web Infrastructure Analyst to provide 3rd Line Support for our eCommerce platform systems. Primarily it is based upon a Windows platform, and requires extensive experience with IIS 7.0 and SQL Server 2005+.
- IIS 7.x
- SQL 2005/2008
- Windows Server OS (2003 / 2008), DNS, DHCP, Active directory and related technologies.
- Understanding of firewall, web technologies, backups
- Powershell and/or other scripting language
- Supporting 24 x 7 production environment, live website
- Building and troubleshooting windows servers.
- Some experience of ESX
Keywords: SQL, SQL Server, transaction, IIS, Internet, Information, Services, Active Directory, support, infrastructure, ecommerce, high, availability, Powershell, servers, windows, Microsoft, 24/7, firewall, back up
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Andy Ross at Salt either by email: email@example.com or by phone 0207 928 25 25.