This job is no longer available
PMO Manager; Contract in London; Digital, Agile £300 per day
My client is currently about to embark on an exciting Digital Transformation project.
My client is currently looking for a PMO Manager to join their Digital team and support this major transformation.
The role holder will drive the objectives of the programme through effective leadership of the PMO function and resources.
As the PMO Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of the project management processes including integrated planning, risk and issues management, assumption and dependency management, financial and cost management, controls, project reporting and documentation management.
- Developing a comprehensive integrated project management plan and approach
- Tracking progress against the end to end programme and project management plans
- Working in conjunction with the Programme Manager and delivery leads on identifying and managing key programme level dependencies.
- Developing a risk mitigation strategy across the programme - incorporating issues, risks and dependencies.
- Communications with stakeholders.
- Managing the effectiveness of the change control process across the programme.
- Managing resource forecasting and budget at programme level to ensure resource profile align to programme roadmap, delivery needs and cost constraints.
- Providing leadership to PMO functions and agreeing approach for project management, financial control and reporting.
- Ensuring the PMO activities and structure stay aligned with the changing needs of the programme.
- Extensive portfolio and stakeholder management
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of programme methodologies , project lifecycles, and techniques
- Expert knowledge and working understanding of end to end planning, monitoring and reporting and change control processes;
- Sound knowledge of financial governance & processes.
- Excellent knowledge of agile project methodologies.
- Demonstrates sound interpersonal and process management skills
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, listening, influencing) skills.
- Excellent presentation skills - able to present information succinctly tailored for the audience.
- team player
- Tenacious & Self-motivated - able to work on own and as part of a team
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a fantastic Charity. If you think you are the right PMO Manager for this role please apply or do not hesitate to contact me on 0207 928 25258 - firstname.lastname@example.org