This job is no longer available
Out of Hours Club Manager - Gillingham
Capita Education Resourcing is working with a nursery in Gillingham to appoint a full time, talented, well qualified and enthusiastic Nursery Manager to start in December or dependant on the candidate.
All staff at the nursery have experience in the early year's profession and are committed to providing the best care for the children.
The purpose of the role of Out of Hours Club Manager:
- To work in partnership with the Nursery Owner to ensure the smooth & efficient operating & organisation of the nursery.
- To take over full managerial responsibility of the nursery in the Manager's absence.
- Lead the development and management of the nursery curriculum.
- Out of Hours relate to - morning, after school and holiday clubs.
- Excellent knowledge of child development (0-5 years)
- Have attended some relevant management training
- Must be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- At least three years work experience in a nursery setting, with at least one year being in a senior role
- Excellent working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the OFSTED requirements and childcare legislation
- Know what it takes to be graded as "Outstanding" in every outcome
- NVQ in childcare Level 3 or equivalent
If you are an enthusiastic, dedicated early years professional with a commitment to providing quality child care provision, please apply.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check (DBS).
For more information please contact James Fazzani at Capita Education Resourcing on 0207 202 0031 or e-mail your CV