This job is no longer available
Corporate Traveller is seeking Business Development Managers to join their successful sales teams in Edinburgh and Glasgow.
As a Business Development Manager, your main responsibility will be to sell our travel management service to businesses who spend between £50,000 - £2M on travel each year. Our clients cover a range of industries from oil and gas to fashion labels with offices worldwide.
Once you've bought a new client on board, you'll work closely with a team of travel experts who will use their extensive travel knowledge and airfare expertise to deliver an award-winning travel management service to your client. To achieve in this Business Development Manager role, you will need:
- A minimum of two years experience in a sales
- The proven ability to exceed your sales targets
- An undergraduate degree and, ideally, a passion for travel
As part of the Flight Centre global force, you will gain exclusive access to a myriad of benefits. These include:
- Generous commission structure and uncapped earning potential
- Discounted travel and excellent incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Worldwide social events that are industry renowned
- Training and support from successful Business Development Managers
- Exceptional career progression programme with global opportunities
- Pension scheme and free financial planning consultations from our financial advisors
- Discounted personal training, massage, physio, gym memberships and tax-free bikes
- Opportunity to take a 3 month sabbatical after five years
Furthermore, you will join the highest earners in the travel industry. Our first year OTE is £35,000 - £40,000 and second year OTE is £70,000. Our top performing BDMs earn over £100,000 in their third year, with many quickly moving into leadership positions.
Company Information: Corporate Traveller is the UK's most profitable and fastest growing company within the Flight Centre UK Group. As an expert in business travel, Corporate Traveller has achieved the following:
- Featured in The Sunday Times "Top 100 Best Companies To Work For" for nine years
- Featured in the "Best Workplaces in the UK 2013"
- Recipient of special awards for Leadership and Training and Development programmes