Network Engineer, Systems Support, Network Specialist (CCNP)
You day to day activity will be:
- UNIX / Linux systems day to day support, new server builds, troubleshooting and software deployment
- Backup infrastructure support
- Storage provisioning, capacity upgrades planning and scheduling
- VMware vSphere environment day to day support
- Server and Storage hardware installation
- Extend system monitoring frameworks
- Support internal development and production departments
- Input to policy and procedure development
The UNIX System Administrator will have experience in the following skills:
* RHCE / RHCT or CLP are prerequisities for this role as is Puppet configuration tool.
* Ideally 5 years administration experience in a Linux/Unix environment supporting business critical systems.
* Good interpersonal communication skills and written communication skills.
* Experience with DNS, SMTP, NFS, SNMP and configuration management tools.
* Knowledge of BASH scripting.
* Experience running Apache/JBOSS in a Production environment.
* Experience with RedHat Enterprise Linux 5.
* Familiarity with Oracle RDBMS systems.
* Experience with virtualization technology.
* Experience with SAN/NAS technology.
You will need to be available immediately, you need to please apply as soon as possible to be considered for the role.