This job is no longer available
Online Merchandiser - Birmingham - £30,000 - £50,000
Work for one of the UKs oldest retailers . They bring passion to everything they do and a offer unique way of working - with values at the heart of the business.
The main purpose of the role is to drive sales, conversion and margin for the category through timely range development and site development as well as growing supplier revenue. This will be achieved through effective planning and communication working closely with the telecom buyer and content colleagues to influence decision making and developing process. Given this is a new category, you will also be required to shape ways of working, establishing processes and planning future development of the website.
Core Areas of Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- A successful track record in online merchandising for a large retail business, or offline merchandising for a retail chain within online experience
- A solid understanding of the retail market and its execution in a direct business model
- Organised, self-motivated, able to show initiative
- The ability to analyse and interpret data - accurate, diligent, numerate, analytical
- Strong commercial awareness - results focused
- Have the ability to work effectively under pressure
- A strong customer focus and awareness of how a brand is represented through an online proposition
0207 928 2525